Gemini Support Phone Number
Gemini Customer Support Number | 1-844-517-3111
U.S. based Cryptocurrency, Gemini, was launched by the Winklevoss brothers in the year 2015. It is a trusted company that is monitored by the New York Department of Financial Services. The exchange is also acknowledged as the first licensed Ether exchange and also, the most secure one, as it is accessible to both investors and investments funds in agreement with the law. Initially, the exchange was developed for the developed countries only and its website is available only in English. Presently, Gemini is available to the six countries and has the access to all the functions and features of the Gemini trading platform. Ethereum and Bitcoin are available for trading on Gemini platform, so it has currently three currency pairs. There is no deposit and withdrawal fee. You can dial Gemini support phone number which is the medium to get rid of all the queries that are hard to resolve and can be resolved under the assistance of skilled professionals.
Check out the key features of Gemini and why it is best in the crypto space:
- Functionality – Easy to use as well as pretty sorted designed is available on the Gemini platform. The interface is accessible and delivers an even and well-organized user experience. There is instant updating on prices, orders, and balances, which keeps the platform extremely quick to respond and grants users the authority to stay ahead on their dealings.
- Security – Gemini is approachable with all the digital asset regulations and users protection laws, which eventually, help in operating at a high level of professionalism and protection.
- Customer support – It serves FAQ platform where users can get answers associated with their questions, along with that, blog option is also there where users can get the information related to buying and selling of Bitcoin. Most of the inquiries are tackled through email and the team makes sure to rejoinder to the questions within a few hours.
Is Gemini safe?
- Gemini is considered as the most secure exchanges in the sector as well as delivers the number of methods that provide high security over traditional financial institutions. Users are provided with the two-factor authentication that provides supplementary services and adds extra security to the account.
- The commitment to providing high-security level makes it the first popular choice among the institutional investors and among the net worth individuals and everyday trade investors. All type of customers is accessible to make transactions with confidence.
Whenever you get into technical snags and unable to resolve them, feel free to get in connect with the elite professionals who work around the clock and have all the techniques that help in eradicating the errors. Dial Gemini customer care phone number which is functional all the time to assist you. The team knows all the hacks to end all the solutions.
The exchange, Gemini, operates a marketplace that runs around the clock. Users are capable of submitting numerous orders as they cater to a variety of trading options. It includes:
a) Market Orders – They are packed instantly as compared to the rest orders at the current prices.
b) Limit orders – They are booked at current or above prices. Any amount that is not filled at continuous order book till it is packed or canceled.
c) Immediate or Cancel (IOC) Limit Orders – The orders which are instantly filled at present or above than a specified price. Any quantity that is not instantly packed got canceled and not depended on the continuous order book.
d) Maker or cancel (MOC) Limit Orders – The orders which are on the continuous order book at a precise price. If any quantity can be filled instantly, then the entire order is canceled.
Points that need to be kept into consideration before joining the Gemini exchange:
a) The reputation of the exchange
b) Geographical exchange
c) Exchange rate
Pros and Cons
- Security and conformity
- User-friendly design
- Great analytics
- High Liquidity
- Slick/ minimalistic
- Limited currencies
- Average customer support
- Limited worldwide availability
- No margin trading facility.
Co-founded by Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss, the exchange, is a completely regulated licensed US Bitcoin and Ether exchange. This platform is accessible to the users across the 42 states of U.S., Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, the UK, and South Korea. There are three trading platform- US dollars, bitcoin, and ether in Gemini exchange. For more information related to Gemini, you can call on Gemini helpdesk number which is functional all the time. The team of professionals is there to guide you at every step and put their all energy in delivering remarkable services to the users. Connect to the team right now and get free from all the services.